Saturday, August 6, 2016

Welcome to Our World!

It's Messy.  Busy.  Loud.  Dirty.  Chaotic.  Restless.  Crowded.  Lonely.  Frenetic.  Disturbing.  Senseless.  Joyous.  Hilarious.  Weepy.  Loving.

It's complicated.

Beautifully Complicated.

I've been out of the blogging world for a bit except for a wonderful women's blog I submit to for a dear friend.

It's time to return though.  To share our Beautifully Complicated World with others.

I will try to be brief - time is precious.
    But no promises.
    Words come easy sometimes.

I will try to not be sappy - who wants to cry all the time?
    But no promises.
    I am a mom after all.

I will try to always point you to Christ - He's the reason for My Hope.
    But no promises.
    I'm human.  I have questions.  I have issues.

I will try to just be me.
    That's all I know.
    And sometimes that's way too much for some people!

Thanks for joining this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment